Regulations & Refund Policy
- Each person taking the class needs to purchase access to our program, even if two people are sharing a device to take the class. Purchases are not transferrable.
- Please download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of the class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or pay for a Zoom account to take our livestream classes. Sign in early before your first class and keep Zoom updated for the optimal class experience.
- Check your email for your unique class link within 15-30 minutes of the class start time. This link can only be used once by you, it will not be sharable with others. If you do not see a link, please check your spam folders, or promotions tabs if using a Gmail address.
- All class times are conducted in Eastern Time (New York). You must be signed up for class at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of class to ensure you receive the link in time.
- Please ensure that the email address and name when you register is accurate. This information will be used to let you into the class from the Zoom waiting room. This is a security feature to prevent those from entering the class without authorized access.
- Please arrive via Zoom 10-15 minutes early.
- All students are limited to 2 classes per day for health and safety concerns. You will not be allowed into your 3rd class for the day.
- No observation without participation in class is allowed.
- Virtual classes will not be recorded for later viewing at this time.
- Classes are recommended for ages 14+.
Prices are subject to change.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Access is valid for 30 days after the purchase. No refunds are offered for purchases outside of the 30 day period.
- No refunds are offered for completed classes.
Makeups Due to Internet Issues
- Internet Issues on our side: If the teacher or host drops out due to internet connectivity issues more than twice and cannot make up time by adding additional time at the end of the class, a credit will be awarded for that single class to your account for you to use within 30 days of the credit.
- Internet Issues on the dancer’s side (your side): If you have paid for a class and cannot attend due to poor internet connection, we will credit you for that class. If your internet drops during a class more than twice and you cannot complete class, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine whether to remit a class credit.
We understand the value of social media and support all efforts to create greater communication in our community. When taking photos/videos during class, please respect our faculty and the privacy of individuals by getting prior teacher approval.